1. How long does my subscription to VINTAGE BOSS BABES last?
Your subscription lasts for 30 days from the time you sign up. It is not a "month to month" subscription unless you literally sign up on the first day of the month. You are automatically charged every 30 days.
2. How can I cancel my subscription to VINTAGE BOSS BABES?
Please email admin Sammy Davis [email protected] OR find the self-cancellation link at the bottom of your last email receipt.
3. I've changed my credit card. How can I change it for VINTAGE BOSS BABES charges?
No problem!! Just email Sammy at [email protected] and let her know. She can cancel your old card and send you a link to input your new card.
4. Can I end my subscription to VINTAGE BOSS BABES right after I'm charged?
All charges are non-refundable, but you can elect to cancel for the following month. Just email Sammy at [email protected]
5. Can I end my subscription to VINTAGE BOSS BABES and choose to join again later?
Absolutely!! There are no hard feelings behind canceling. Please stay in the group and participate as a buyer until you are ready to sell again.
6. Can I still access the VINTAGE SELLER STARTER PACK after I've canceled my membership?
Yes. You will have lifetime access and can log in to your VINTAGE SELLER STARTER KIT using the email and password you created at the time of your registration.
7. I'm a dude. Is this for me?
Absolutely. While my branding is targeted to women, all genders and gender associations are welcome in VINTAGE BOSS BABES.
8. I'm not a reseller yet. Is this for me?
This opportunity is designed to help NEW resellers succeed. Your VINTAGE STARTER PACK has all the information you need to get started as a reseller in the community.
9. I don't sell vintage. Is this for me?
While sellers in VINTAGE BOSS BABES do sell some current styles, the community is for vintage clothing & accessories (20 years or older). It is preferred that you sell 80 percent vintage while participating in the group.
10. I have another question not listed here. How do I get an answer?
Please email founder Sammy Davis at [email protected]
How Can I Register to Host a LIVE Sale?
Immediately after registering below, you'll receive a link to register for a 75-minute Center Stage live sale and a 30 minute LUNCHTIME live.
What is a "Lunchtime Live" Sale?
Lunchtime LIVE sales are discounted 30 minute FLASH sales for NEW sellers only. They are hosted on weekdays from 12:30pm - 1pm EST.